Being an artist means I’m better with pictures than words, but if I had to write out a few quick thoughts, here’s some things in my life that make me feel loved on a regular basis. [ I know, I do have a very good life. ]
- My husband makes me breakfast every morning, and listens attentively to the “new idea” I wake up with each day
- My 9-year old son (tries his best) to leave my perfectly arranged throw pillows undisturbed
- My dog Lucy licks my face and tries to sit on me as I do yoga (actually not so great for namaste)
- My parents travel 800 miles to visit me on a regular basis
- My in-laws do all kinds of thankless, dirty jobs to make my life easier
- My friends pray for me and all my crazy dreams
- My aunts comment on my Facebook page
What makes YOU feel loved? I’d love to read your comments!
Here are a few SONGS that capture what love means to me.
To my Valentine of 22 years… You’re All I need to Get By (Marvin Gaye and Tammy Terrell)
The kind of friend I want to be… Let it Be Me (Ray LaMontagne)